Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Charity painting

Charity painting
Christ In The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee
Dance Me to the End of Love
Evening Mood painting
Coward that I might be, I was less a coward than he. It was a distinct victory I had gained, and I refused to forego any of it by shaking his detestable hand. ¡¡¡¡'All right,' he said pridelessly; 'tyke it or leave it. I'll like yer none the less for it.' And, to save his face, he turned fiercely upon the onlookers. 'Get outer my galley door, you bloomin' swabs!' ¡¡¡¡This command was reinforced by a steaming kettle of water, and at sight of it the sailors scrambled out of the way. This was a sort of victory for Thomas Mugridge and enabled him to accept more gracefully the defeat I had given him, though, of course, he was too discreet to attempt to drive the hunters away. ¡¡¡¡'I see Cooky's finish,' I heard Smoke say to Horner. ¡¡¡¡'You bet,' was the reply. 'Hump runs the galley from now on, and Cooky pulls in his horns.'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charity painting"

Anonymous said...

Charity painting"

Anonymous said...

"Charity painting"

Anonymous said...

"Charity painting"