Friday, November 23, 2007

chinese art painting

chinese art painting
art painting for sale
acrylic art painting
christian art painting
¡¡¡¡`I know that.' ¡¡¡¡`I thought, Angel, that you loved me - me, my very self! If it is I you do love, O how can it be that you look and speak so? It frightens me! Having begun to love you, I love you for ever - in all changes, in all disgraces, because you are yourself. I ask no more. Then how can you, O my own husband, stop loving me?' ¡¡¡¡`I repeat, the woman I have been loving is not you.' ¡¡¡¡`But who?' ¡¡¡¡`Another woman in your shape.' ¡¡¡¡She perceived in his words the realization of her own apprehensive foreboding in former times. He looked upon her as a species of impostor; a guilty woman in the guise of an innocent one. Terror was upon her white face as she saw it; her cheek was flaccid, and her mouth had almost the aspect of a round little hole. The horrible sense of his view of her so deadened her that she staggered; and he stepped forward, thinking she was going to fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chinese art painting"

Anonymous said...

"chinese art painting"