Sunday, November 25, 2007

Madonna Litta

Madonna Litta
madonna with the yarnwinder painting
Mother and Child
My Sweet Rose painting
I do - I have said I do! I loved you all the time we was at the dairy together!' ¡¡¡¡`More than Tess?' ¡¡¡¡She shook her head. ¡¡¡¡`No,' she murmured, `not more than she.' ¡¡¡¡`How's that?' ¡¡¡¡`Because nobody could love 'ee more than Tess did!... . She would have laid down her life for 'ee. I could do no more.' ¡¡¡¡Like the prophet on the top of Poor Izz Huett would fain have spoken perversely at such a moment, but the fascination exercised over her rougher nature by Tess's character compelled her to grace. ¡¡¡¡Clare was silent; his heart had risen at these straightforward words from such an unexpected unimpeachable quarter. In his throat was something as if a sob had solidified there. His ears repeated, `She would have laid down her life for 'ee. I could do no more!' ¡¡¡¡`Forget our idle talk, Izz,' he said, turning the horse's head suddenly. `I don't know what I've been saying! I will now drive you back to where your lane branches off.' ¡¡¡¡`So much for honesty towards 'ee! O - how can I bear it - how can I - how can I!'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madonna Litta"

Anonymous said...

Madonna Litta"

Anonymous said...

Madonna Litta"

Anonymous said...

"Madonna Litta"