Tuesday, December 25, 2007

famous painting religious

famous painting religious
famous flower painting
famous painter painting
famous impressionist painting
Suddenly she turned to my companion. 'Stamp upon me, kill me! When she was your pride, you would have thought I had done her harm if I had brushed against her in the street. You can't believe - why should you? - a syllable that comes out of my lips. It would be a burning shame upon you, even now, if she and I exchanged a word. I don't complain. I don't say she and I are alike - I know there is a long, long way between us. I only say, with all my guilt and wretchedness upon my head, that I am grateful to her from my soul, and love her.
oil painting
Oh, don't think that all the power I had of loving anything is quite worn out! Throw me away, as all the world does. Kill me for being what I am, and having ever known her; but don't think that of me!' ¡¡¡¡He looked upon her, while she made this supplication, in a wild distracted manner; and, when she was silent, gently raised her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

famous painting religious"