contemporary landscape painting
acrylic landscape painting
abstract landscape painting
landscape art painting
'You are working late tonight, Uriah,' says I. ¡¡¡¡'Yes, Master Copperfield,' says Uriah. ¡¡¡¡As I was getting on the stool opposite, to talk to him more conveniently, I observed that he had not such a thing as a smile about him, and that he could only widen his mouth and make two hard creases down his cheeks, one on each side, to stand for one. ¡¡¡¡'I am not doing office-work,
oil paintingMaster Copperfield,' said Uriah. ¡¡¡¡'What work, then?' I asked. ¡¡¡¡'I am improving my legal knowledge, Master Copperfield,' said Uriah. 'I am going through Tidd's Practice. Oh, what a writer Mr. Tidd is, Master Copperfield!' ¡¡¡¡My stool was such a tower of observation, that as I watched him reading on again, after this rapturous exclamation, and following up the lines with his forefinger, I
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment