Tuesday, December 25, 2007

oil painting from picture

oil painting from picture
famous painting
claude monet painting
mona lisa painting
He kept a lodging over the little chandler's shop in Hungerford Market, which I have had occasion to mention more than once, and from which he first went forth upon his errand of mercy. Hither I directed my walk. On making inquiry for him, I learned from the people of the house that he had not gone out yet, and I should find him in his room upstairs. ¡¡¡¡He was sitting reading by a window in which he kept a few plants. The room was very neat and orderly. I saw in a moment that it was always kept prepared for her reception,
oil painting
and that he never went out but he thought it possible he might bring her home. He had not heard my tap at the door, and only raised his eyes when I laid my hand upon his shoulder. ¡¡¡¡'Mas'r Davy! Thankee, sir! thankee hearty, for this visit! Sit ye down. You're kindly welcome, sir!' ¡¡¡¡'Mr. Peggotty,' said I, taking the chair he handed me, 'don't expect much! I have heard some

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oil painting from picture"