Tuesday, December 25, 2007

picture of the last supper

picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
leonardo da vinci mona lisa
leonardo da vinci painting
It was a woman's voice, too. I was not long in recollecting Mrs. Steerforth's little parlour-maid, who had formerly worn blue ribbons in her cap. She had taken them out now, to adapt herself, I suppose, to the altered character of the house; and wore but one or two disconsolate bows of sober brown. ¡¡¡¡'If you please, sir, would you have the goodness to walk in, and speak to Miss Dartle?' ¡¡¡¡'Has Miss Dartle sent you for me?' I inquired. ¡
oil painting
¡¡¡'Not tonight, sir, but it's just the same. Miss Dartle saw you pass a night or two ago; and I was to sit at work on the staircase, and when I saw you pass again, to ask you to step in and speak to her.' ¡¡¡¡I turned back, and inquired of my conductor, as we went along, how Mrs. Steerforth was. She said her lady was but poorly, and kept her own room a good deal. ¡¡¡¡When we arrived at the house, I was directed to Miss Dartle in the garden, and left to make my presence known to her myself. She was sitting on a seat at one end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

picture of the last supper"