Monday, December 31, 2007

seated nude

seated nude
Spring Breeze
Sweet Nothings
The Abduction of Psyche
'Madam,' he replied, 'Mrs. Micawber and myself are deeply sensible of the very considerate kindness of our friends and patrons. What I wish is, to be perfectly business-like, and perfectly punctual. Turning over, as we are about to turn over, an entirely new leaf; and falling back, as we are now in the act of falling back, for a Spring of no common magnitude; it is important to my sense of self-respect, besides being an example to my son,
oil painting
that these arrangements should be concluded as between man and man.' ¡¡¡¡I don't know that Mr. Micawber attached any meaning to this last phrase; I don't know that anybody ever does, or did; but he appeared to relish it uncommonly, and repeated, with an impressive cough, 'as between man and man'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seated nude"