Monday, December 31, 2007

van gogh painting

van gogh painting
van vincent gogh night starry
the last supper
the last supper painting
'Aye?' said my aunt, with a glance at me. 'Why, what a thing it would be for yourselves and your family, Mr. and Mrs. Micawber, if you were to emigrate now.' ¡¡¡¡'Capital, madam, capital,' urged Mr. Micawber, gloomily. ¡¡¡¡'That is the principal, I may say the only difficulty, my dear Mr. Copperfield,' assented his wife. ¡¡¡¡'Capital?' cried my aunt. 'But you are doing us a great service - have done us a great service, I may say, for surely much will come out of the fire - and what could we do for you, that would be half so good as to find the capital?' ¡¡¡
oil painting
¡'I could not receive it as a gift,' said Mr. Micawber, full of fire and animation, 'but if a sufficient sum could be advanced, say at five per cent interest, per annum, upon my personal liability - say my notes of hand, at twelve, eighteen, and twenty-four months, respectively, to allow time for something to turn up -'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

van gogh painting"