Friday, February 15, 2008

无框画 油画网

无框画 油画网
the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
I'll go with him as far as the park,' he said.
`You'll go with him to hell!' exclaimed his master, or whatever relation he bore. `And who is to look after the horses, eh?'
A man's life is of more consequence than one evening's neglect of the horses: somebody must go, murmured Mrs Heathcliff, more kindly than I expected.
`Not at your command!' retorted Hareton. `If you set store on him, you'd better be quiet.'
`Then I hope his ghost will haunt you; and I hope Mr Heathcliff will never get another tenant till the Grange is a ruin!' she answered sharply.

oil paintings
`Hearken, hearken, shoo's cursing on 'em!' muttered Joseph, towards whom I had been steering.
He sat within earshot, milking the cows by the light of a lantern, which I seized unceremoniously, and, calling out that I would send it back on the morrow, rushed to the nearest postern.
`Maister, maister, he's stealing t' lantern!' shouted the ancient, pursuing my retreat. `Hey, Gnasher! Hey, dog! Hey, Wolf, holld him, holld him!'

No comments: