Thursday, February 28, 2008

famous painting

famous painting
claude monet painting
mona lisa painting
canvas painting
At first she gave him no glance of recognition; he was invisible to her abstracted gaze. The delirium was not fixed, however; having weaned her eyes from contemplating the outer darkness, by degrees she centred her attention on him, and discovered who it was that held her.
`Ah! you are come, are you, Edgar Linton?' she said, with angry animation. `You are one of those things that are ever found when least wanted, and when you are wanted, never! I suppose we shall have plenty of
oil paintings lamentations now--I see we shall--but they can't keep me from my narrow home out yonder: my resting-place, where I'm bound before spring is over! There it is: not among the Lintons, mind, under the chapel roof, but in the open air, with a headstone; and you may please yourself, whether you go to them or come to me!'
`Catherine, what have you done?' commenced the master. `Am I nothing to you any more? Do you love that wretch Heath--'
`Hush!' cried Mrs Linton. `Hush, this moment! You mention that name and I end the matter instantly, by a spring from the window! What you touch at present you may have; but my

No comments: