Thursday, March 13, 2008

abstract landscape painting

abstract landscape painting
famous painting
claude monet painting
mona lisa painting
found in fairy tales: for as to the elves, having sought
them in vain among fox-glove leaves and bells, under mushrooms and
beneath the ground-ivy mantling old wall-nooks, I had at length made
up my mind to the sad truth, that they were all gone out of England to
some savage country where the woods were wilder and thicker, and the
population more scant; whereas, Lilliput and Brobdingnag being, in
my creed, solid parts of the earth's surface, I doubted not that I
oil paintings
might one day, by taking a long voyage, see with my own eyes the
little fields, houses, and trees, the diminutive people, the tiny
cows, sheep, and birds of the one realm; and the corn-fields,
forest-high, the mighty mastiffs, the monster cats, the tower-like men

No comments: