Thursday, March 20, 2008

无框画 油画网

无框画 油画网
Van Gogh Sunflower
Edward Hopper Painting
Mary Cassatt painting
was from home during the greater part of the
first month after my arrival; perhaps prolonging his stay with his
friend the archdeacon: his absence was a relief to me. I need not
say that I had my own reasons for dreading his coming: but come he did
at last.
oil paintings
One afternoon (I had then been three weeks at Lowood), as I was
sitting with a slate in my hand, puzzling over a sum in long division,
my eyes, raised in abstraction to the window, caught sight of a figure
just passing: I recognised almost instinctively that gaunt outline;
and when, two minutes after, all the school, teachers included, rose
en masse, it was not necessary for me to look up in order to ascertain
whose entrance they thus greeted. A long stride measured the
schoolroom, and presently beside Miss Temple, who herself had risen,

No comments: