Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dante Gabriel Rossetti paintings

Dante Gabriel Rossetti paintings
Daniel Ridgway Knight paintings
Panic hit the city with the first ofSherman shells...... Helpless and unarmed, the populace fled from the oncoming Juggernaut . And desperately the gallant "remnants of an army marched out to face the foe. Melanie gives birth to a child with the help ofScarlett. Now Scarlett sends Prissy for Rhett Butler, she's getting ready to leave.)RHETT: Whoah, whoah.SCARLETT: Rhett, is that you, Rhett?PRISSY: He's here, Miss Scarlett, he's here!SCARLETT: Oh, Rhett, I knew you'd come.RHETT: Good evening. Nice weather we're having. Prissy tells me you're planning on...SCARLETT: If you make any jokes now, I'll kill you!RHETT: Don't tell me you're frightened.SCARLETT: I'm scared to death, and if you had the sense of a goat you'd be scared, too! Oh, the Yankees!

No comments: