Thursday, July 3, 2008

Steve Hanks Casting Her Shadows painting

Steve Hanks Casting Her Shadows painting
Andrew Atroshenko The Passion of Music painting
hour of the day. . .we have such obliging appetites. So we'll just make a raid on the pantry. Fortunately it's lovely and full. I had a presentiment that I was going to have company today and Charlotta the Fourth and I prepared."
"I think you are one of the people who always have nice things in their pantry," declared Paul. "Grandma's like that too. But she doesn't approve of snacks between meals. I wonder," he added meditatively, "if I ought to eat them away from home when I know she doesn't approve."
"Oh, I don't think she would disapprove after you have had a long walk. That makes a difference," said Miss Lavendar, exchanging amused glances with Anne over Paul's brown curls. "I suppose that snacks are extremely unwholesome. That is why we have them so often at Echo Lodge. We. . .Charlotta the Fourth and I. . .live in defiance of every known law of diet. We eat

No comments: