Thursday, December 20, 2007

picture of the last supper

picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
leonardo da vinci mona lisa
leonardo da vinci painting
The picture I had before me, of the beautiful little treasure of my heart, sobbing and crying all night - of her being alone, frightened, and wretched, then - of her having so piteously begged and prayed that stony-hearted woman to forgive her - of her having vainly offered her those kisses, work-boxes, and trinkets - of her being in such grievous distress, and all for me - very much impaired the little dignity I had been able to muster. I am afraid I
oil painting was in a tremulous state for a minute or so, though I did my best to disguise it. ¡¡¡¡'There is nothing I can say, sir,' I returned, 'except that all the blame is mine. Dora -' ¡¡¡¡'Miss Spenlow, if you please,' said her father, majestically. ¡¡¡¡'- was induced and persuaded by me,' I went on, swallowing that colder designation, 'to consent to this concealment, and I bitterly regret it.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

picture of the last supper"