Thursday, December 20, 2007

van gogh painting

van vincent gogh night starry
van gogh painting
the last supper
the last supper painting
'Miss Spenlow endeavoured,' said Miss Murdstone, 'to bribe me with kisses, work-boxes, and small articles of jewellery - that, of course, I pass over. The little dog retreated under the sofa on my approaching him, and was with great difficulty dislodged by the fire-irons. Even when dislodged, he still kept the letter in his mouth; and on my endeavouring to take it from him, at the imminent risk of being bitten, he kept it between his teeth so pertinaciously as to suffer himself to be held suspended in the air by means of the document. At length I obtained possession of it. After perusing it, I taxed Miss Spenlow with having many such letters in her possession;
oil painting and ultimately obtained from her the packet which is now in David Copperfield's hand.' ¡¡¡¡Here she ceased; and snapping her reticule again, and shutting her mouth, looked as if she might be broken, but could never be bent. ¡¡¡¡'You have heard Miss Murdstone,' said Mr. Spenlow, turning to me. 'I beg to ask, Mr. Copperfield, if you have anything to say in reply?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

van gogh painting"